How to Order and Buy our Made-to-Order, Sample Gowns & Accessories
Made-to-Order gowns can be made in a variety of colours and fabrics and are tailored to suit your individual needs. Together we will personally discuss the styles and accessories which you’re most interested in to create your dream dress. Dresses and accessories from this range should be ordered as soon as you’ve found your gown to ensure that your chosen style and fabric is reserved and the price will be fixed. All Made-to-Order gowns are hand cut specifically to your body measurements (your measurements are taken following our size guide) and are all handmade by our team of professionals specially for you.
Sample gowns are available to purchase immediately from stock styles and sizes, subject to availability.
I offer an exclusive One-to-One Service, personally answering all questions and responding directly to messages and emails. Please contact me direct via email@, Instagram DM or Facebook messaging so that
- We can discuss the details of your Wedding including dates and place.
- I can personally send you a range of images and prices of Gowns available from both our Made-to-Order and Sample Range, Overlays and Accessories to suit your individual needs.
or you can
- Book an Appointment with me to view the entire collections from my private showroom via a virtual tour on ZOOM Video, so you can personally choose your style.
- Once you’ve chosen your dream dress, overlay and accessories you can place your order directly with me.
- Once you’re ready to be measured, I will send you a measurement guide, or if required, I can personally assist you with taking measurements via a virtual ZOOM Video fitting.
- I will personally answer any questions you may have throughout the ordering process.
You can Book an Appointment to meet with me at my new, private showroom in Girona (Barcelona, Spain) where I can offer you a glass of a fine, local Cava and present you with the full experience to view and try the entire ranges: Made-to-order, Samples, Shoes, Veils & Accessories
or we can discuss having a Bespoke gown designed, cut and made exclusively for you…
A 50% deposit of the total order should be paid at the time of order confirmation to reserve the style, fabric and fix the price of the gown to avoid disappointment. Once your dress is complete and ready to be shipped, the 50% balance of your order should be paid and your order will be shipped immediately.
Payments should be made in full upon receipt of order confirmation.
All payments can be made via Paypal or BACS transfers.