RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
1. Made to Order items
Made to order items are made especially for you and are not returnable if you change your mind.
2. Stock items
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your items, stock items can be exchanged within 14 days from receipt of goods. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, we won’t be able to offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please get in touch to let us know why your dress / accessory isn’t right and whether you would like an exchange or a refund, within 14 days of receipt.
- Once we have received your returned items we will contact you to confirm your return request, sending you a return code.
- Send your item in the original packaging, writing the return code clearly on the parcel, by registered and trackable post / courier service back to: CANDY ANTHONY, 112-114 Oxo Tower Wharf, Bargehouse St, Southbank, London SE1 9PH, United Kingdom.
- REFUNDS will be carried out within 14 days of confirmation.
- Exchanged items that are in stock will be sent out within 14 days. Items that are out of stock can take up 12 weeks to make, please get in touch to confirm the stock of your preferred style and size.
- Worn or damaged items will NOT be accepted for a full refund or exchange for any other reason than a manufacturing fault, which need to be supported by full evidence of fault/s detail by the customer.
- The cost of sending the shoes back will be always covered by the customer.