OUR RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
We want you to be delighted with your Candy Anthony purchase. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your items, please get in touch with us as we might be able to exchange them, if not, you can return them.
Please note: we are unable to accept exchanges or full refunds on Made to Order items (This includes items cut and made for you, items customised to your own specification or Bespoke) & SALE items.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
- Please get in touch as soon as possible to let us know why your dress / accessory isn’t right and whether you would like an exchange or a refund, within 14 days of receipt.
- Once we have received your returned items we will contact you to confirm your return request, sending you a RETURN AUTHORIZATION CODE and a RETURN ADDRESS.
- Once you’ve received the RETURN CODE please pack your item in the original packaging, writing the code clearly on the parcel, and send it by registered and trackable post or courier service back to your supplied return address.
- REFUNDS, where approved, will be carried out within 30 days of confirmation.
- Exchanged items that are in stock will be sent out within 14 days from receipt of returned items. Items that are out of stock can take up 12 weeks to make, please get in touch to confirm the stock of your preferred style and size.
- Worn or damaged items will NOT be accepted for a full refund or exchange for any other reason than a manufacturing fault, which needs to be supported by full evidence of fault detail by the customer (We have a very strict quality control and we even take highly detailed photo evidence of all items before shipping).
- The cost of sending the items back will be always covered by the customer.
- Any Custom Charges involved in the return will be charged to the customer.